Follow on Bloglovin|
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 18, 2014

My new favorite thing

Hello!  I finally finished the bracket frame that I was working on.  These are becoming my new favorite thing!  I had a lot of fun working on it.  Hope you like it.

I used the CTMH bracket frame, I covered it with paper from the Roxie Paperpack.  I love this paper!  The flourishes are CTMH small flourishes, the flowers are rolled flowers cut from the Artiste cricut cartridge.  The leaves were cut using the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge.  They were on a branch, I cut out two branches one at 2 inches and one at 2 and a half inches and then trimmed them off the branch.
Here is a close up of the rolled flowers, after you cut them you use a quilling tool to roll them aren't they the cutest thing you have ever seen!


I used the Aspire stamp set to stamp one of my favorite quotes in the whole world!
Now my daughters recital picture can be displayed and showcased!  I hope you like it!
Until next time Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment