Follow on Bloglovin|
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was especially good because the Patriots won on Saturday and are advancing in the playoffs!  I gave up my scrapping time to watch the game, since they won I don't regret it! LOL!
Anyway I have some Studio J layouts to share with you today.  I am not huge into digital scrapbooking, I like to use it once in a while to catch up.  I did all custom layouts in the Studio J software, you do have an option to pick a pre-made kit, but I like customizing my layouts as much as possible.  Here they are:

I ordered two of these layouts one for each of my kids books, you may recognize the paper pack it is Sparkle and Shine which is probably my favorite CTMH Christmas paper pack yet!  This is from this past Christmas.

Here is a "catch up" layout of my daughters first day in third grade, she is in fourth grade this year!

Another catch up layout of my sons first day of kindergarten, he is in first grade this year!

I love the pet themed paper in Studio J, and lets face it you can never have too many layouts featuring the furbabies!  I have more pictures of my beloved dogs than I do my kids!  Shhhhh, don't tell anyone!


That is it for now, I hope to be making another bracket frame tonight, so hopefully I will be posting that for you tomorrow!  Until then happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment