Follow on Bloglovin|
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Birthday Girl

Hello
My daughter is turning 10 tomorrow, I am in complete denial and have been cursing father time all day!  I wanted to share the birthday card that I made for her.  As usual CTMH were my supplies of choice:
I used paper from the Roxie paper pack from CTMH.  I cut the cupcake out with the Artiste cricut cartridge, the words were cut with Artiste as well.  I embellished the frosting with CTMH clear sparkles, of course I had to get some blunt on here!  I wrapped smoothie bakers twine around it and added a black sparkle button. I used a bigger sparkle to dot the "I" and inked all the edged with smoothie ink.

Here is a close up of the bakers twine and button.

Ya gotta love the blunt! LOL!

There it is I hope you like my card.  Hopefully my daughter will like it to!
Until next time Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment