Follow on Bloglovin|
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello!
Tonight I spent most of my crafty time re organizing my scraproom.  I did manage to get a one page layout done.  Here it is:


I am playing catch up trying to get some older pictures in the scrapbook.  I used all Close To My Heart products (of course!).  

Here I used one of my favorite embellishment techniques, I covered chipboard stars with coordinating paper.  This is one of my favorite techniques, I love that you can make a dimensional element to perfectly coordinate with your project, and all you need is paper and chipboard.  So cute!

That is all for now, thanks for stopping by.  Oh I almost forgot, the new spring/summer CTMH catalog is going live on February 1, contact me to get your copy.  You are going to LOVE the new products, papers and stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment