Follow on Bloglovin|
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hip Pics Album Kit from Close to My Heart

Have you seen the Holiday Gift Guide from Close to My Heart? If not you have to check it out, it is filled with great holiday projects and the supplies to complete them all.  My hubby had to spend the night in the hospital the other night, (thank God he is ok), I really don't like when he isn't home, especially at night.  I felt like doing a project to pass the time but really wasn't in the mood to do any layouts.  Then I remembered that I had this great kit from the Holiday Gift Guide !  I also had so many soccer pictures from my sons soccer seasons, presto I had a quick easy project to do that came together awesome, what a great gift idea a book like this would be, here are some pictures:



I used the included stamps and die cuts as well as some my stickease from the game on paper pack that I had left over.


I also use some of my washi tape stash from my smash album


This kit makes it quick and easy to make a great minibook.  Photos slide in easily from the top and are instantly framed for you!  All you have to do is embellish however you want!  I love it!





Here I found a new use for those my stickease photo corners, I used them on a couple pages as a great embellishment.



I gave this book to my son, he is so excited to have his own book to display in his room!
Thanks for stopping by, hope I have inspired you to go create something!

No comments:

Post a Comment