Follow on Bloglovin|
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 7, 2013

You Rock!

Hello!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Here is a layout I did using Close To My Hearts You Rock paper collection, I absolutely love the colors in this great paper pack, check it out:

The stars and letters for the title were all cut out using my Art Philosophy cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart and then I glued them to Close To My Hearts coordinating chipboard.  Using the cricut cartridge made this layout quick and easy and everything matches perfectly!   My cricut was collecting dust in my scrap room until Close to My Heart came out with their cartridge collections, now it never stops!  I can not tell you how much I love love love these cartridges!

Here is another layout I did using the CTMH Felicity collection paper pack:
Once again I used the cricut to cut out all the triangles to line the top and bottom of my picture border, the flower at the top is a Close To My Heart wooden shape that I colored with CTMH sorbet ink, then I added sorbet buttons, brads and a tag, and presto!

Thanks for stopping by hope you like my layouts!\
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment