Follow on Bloglovin|
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bracket Frame Fun

Hello!
My husband fell in love with this picture.  I had to do something with it besides just scrapping it, of course it is going in a layout as well but I decided to showcase it in this bracket frame from Close To My Heart  I doubled matted the picture using the Bella paper pack (one of my old favs) also from CTMH, I covered the frame and trimmed the paper to fit with my craft knife.  The embellishments are metal durables from close to my heart and I colored irresistible Chipboard letters with blush ink.  I think it came out pretty good.  Hope I have inspired you to showcase some of your favorite pictures!


If you would like to try this you can visit me at www.sonyaross.ctmh.com to order your bracket frame and all other supplies to complete this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment