Follow on Bloglovin|
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Some After Holiday Tidbits

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.  I definitely did,  there is nothing better than watching the kids open all the treasures that Santa has brought.  The days and weeks leading up to all this fun are pretty hectic,  that is my excuse for not posting any crafty creations lately!
I did however manage to get a little crafting done. 
One of my dilemmas every year is teacher gifts.  This year I bought them a nice ornament and made them these cute little post it note holders for their desks.  All done with  Close To My Heart papers on course!


I love the way these came out, such a quick easy gift.  The teachers all loved them.

Second project I wanted to share with you today is a birthday card I made to send to my Dad in Florida.  His birthday is two days after Christmas and I think this is the first year in a long time that I actually mailed his card in time to get there for his Birthday I always space it because I am crazy with all the Christmas hustle and bustle.  Anyway here is my card:

I used all Close To My Heart paper, embellishments, stamps and ink.  

The tag was cut out using my coluzzle!  I am so sad they don't make this anymore, once I use up all the blades I bought when I heard it was being discontinued that will be it.

Love the Close To My Heart durables, these cute little embellishments are a great way to give a masculine look to anything!  Plus there is an added bonus that they have adhesive already on them!

Here is one last look at the finished product.

Last but not least here is the Christmas card I made for my wonderful hubby.  I used Pear and Partridge paper from Close To My Heart.


After I stamped and colored the Christmas tree I thought it needed something so out came the bling!  

Here is a close up of the stamped gifts, tree and bling!  All from Close To My Heart.

 One final look!

That is it for now, I hope you enjoyed looking at my projects, I hope you will stop by again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment